Orange Pi 4B Power Supply, Rockchip RK3399 16GB EMMC NPU SPR2801S Single Board Support Android/Ubuntu/Debian Image
Official website data download: http://www.orangepi.org/downloadresources/
About power supply?
1. It is recommended to use the store’s 5V3A or 5V4A DC power supply to power the development board. Other power supplies have not been tested and cannot be guaranteed
2. When Type-C is used for power supply, you need to use an independent 5V3A or 5V4A power supply with a power head. If a separate Type-C cable is connected to the computer for power supply, the motherboard will be insufficiently powered and cannot start normally
3. In the case of high load such as many peripheral connections or a screen connected to the MIPI interface, it is recommended to use it with the store’s 5V4A power supply. The 5V3A power supply may be insufficient.
About PCIE adapter board?
1. MINI PCIE is transferred from the interface board, equipped with a 24pin reverse cable.
2. At present, the Android8.1 system of Orange Pi 4 only adapts to PCIE to SATA (ASM1062), and the Linux system (v1.2 and above) adapts to PCIE to SATA (ASM1062), RTL8822BE network card, and other PCIE devices (such as 4G). The driver of the module, NVME) has not yet been adapted.
3. To connect the hard disk with SATA interface, you also need to buy a PCIE to SATA small board ((The official test uses the ASM1062 small board, and the driver supports multiple types of PCIE to SATA. ASM1061/ASM1060/ASM1061R/ASM1062R also supports it. Searchable for purchase: ASMEDIA mini pcie)
About 4G module?
1. The 4G module is a MINI PCIE interface, which needs to be connected to the PCIE interface board and inserted into the SIM card to use
2. The 4G module currently only supports 4G Internet access.
3. The systems supporting 4G function are Android 8.1 system and Ubuntu16.04 version system maintained by the official website. The support of other system versions is subject to subsequent testing and verification.
About screen connection?
HDMI interface connection, the display needs to support 1920×1080 resolution